Enjoy balloons responsibly
1. Always tie one balloon to a single weight. If accidently released, there's less chance of it becoming entangled in power lines.
2. Uninflated or burst balloons can present a choking hazard. Please supervise your children at all times.
3. Cut the end of the balloon with scissors and dispose of in the bin. Balloons released to the environment can harm animals & the environment.
4. Always use a balloon pump to inflate your balloons. Using a pump removes the risk of bursting and injury.
5. Most balloons are made of natural rubber latex and may cause allergies. Please advise consumers to look out for symptoms incase of allergies and get help.
6. Only purchase CE marked products. Products in Europe that are CE marked are subject to high manufacturing standards and testing.